Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Uber Gross!!

Oh gross ! so uber gross! Had anyone watch something this gross? Gross until the extend where you don't even want to eat anything for the rest of the day. I just show it to 2 of my colleague and you should see their reaction. -___-"

2girls1cup.com go check it out if you are feeling super good today. It might ruin your day.

*Warning*


This is only for 18 sx and above and is not suitable for those who will easily get distracted!


*Warning*

Note: I check out due to curiosity after I read a post from one of the blogger about the weird and sick p*rn nowadays..Bad choice of going to search for it..
and WTF they have their own emoticon as well...Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

2 comments:

Ichitaka Leingod said...

you write like that I also takut go see liao, haha...

pisang goreng 115,NF said...

really sicko to do that.