Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Delay Delay

Its been a very busy year end and new year for me! Just see my blog, its been stagnant for quite sometimes!! How busy am i? Hit the sack at around 3 in the morning and wake up at 7.30 in the morning to wake up my eldest for his school. Then try to catch up some sleep again and then wake up at again and rush to work. Before that, I need to settled with the younger one as well! sharp 12.30pm, I need to move my butt out from the office and fetch my elder one then proceed back home to cook for my younger one =.=" and then feed him and then only we go out for lunch! By 3.00pm I need to step back into the office and starts finishing my ever finish workload! haih! by 6.00pm time to go back if i can finish my work..otherwise i will be staying in the office until 7.30pm and then rush back home again to go dinner with them.. by 9.30pm, go back home, play with them, bath and then let them sleep..and my work continue..until 3 in the morning..and the routine will go on everyday..

No comments: