Wednesday, January 17, 2007

PEE-KA-BOO!

I always like this photo. Its actually remind me of why / how we (me and hubby lar of course) actually decided to use “PEEKABOO” as her name. By the way, introducing you to my doggie = PEEKABOO or PEEBO to be simple. Maybe you can even try BOOPEE and see if she will answer you ^^.

Can still remember the first few times when we take her home with us together with her another 2 sisters. The first few days were havoc. Total disaster! Waking up at 3 or 4 in the morning just to get milk or maybe just sleeping beside them. Unlucky for hubby, he has to be the nanny for like 3 weeks until all 3 of them are used to the environment and the time of the feeding.

PEEKABOO aged 4 this year if not mistaken ^^. Consider old if we times with 3 year as what most people said, 1 year for animal is actually equivalent to 3 years for human. Don’t know if it is true or not. Some how or rather, she is still the little pup to me. The best pup I ever have ^^.


My favorite picture of PEEKABOO!








No comments: