Sunday, April 1, 2007

STUPID SAIYAN!

KNNCBH! My ebay account got hacked by some stupid SAIYAN'S fan and luckily i managed to change everything back to mine except the stupid saiyan nick.

For those that dont know what Saiyan mean, come come come i show you.



Look familiar?




Neh, the SAT NGAH YAN from Dragon ball ler.. for those around my age or older *giggling happily* will sure know this saiyan. Funny, Cute, Powerful, Full of love and the list goes on..




BUT, the stupid saiyan's fan who hacked my ebay account is damn stupid and damn lousy. Want to hack people account also never change the password. Duh, and left me with 30 days to use the stupid nick as ebay's rules :- can only change the nick after 30 days since the stupid hacker changed my nick to this stupid nick on 30 March 2007.
Argh.. Saiyan Seller.. which part of me look like saiyan?? What the fuck a Saiyan Seller sells??


Shit! I am going to kame kame har anytime!!!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hackers are all nuisance. They got nothing better to do wan.

babyfiona said...

Yalar, but wasted my time to change everything and reporting ler..Luckily i got go online yesterday, if not sure kena hijacked :(

Anonymous said...

maybe they random doing it... to make ppl angry. terrible person!!

Chemical Apple said...

hacker's April fool joke most probably...damn nuisance

dont think they would have left the password unchanged if they wanna do serious damage...

babyfiona said...

blueapple: Lucky me then. What an april fool joke..some people really got nothing else to do...

babyfiona said...

sss1979: i also think so, butt itchy, should ask someone to scratch for them instead.