Saturday, July 28, 2007

If I Have $1,000,000.00

This lovely mummy always like to tag me. Why? I also not so sure but since I do not have anything to blog about as my brain lack of oxygen *brain drained, its friday! yeah!*, here is the tag about.

She said she wanted to give me 1 million! Not sure if she is kidding or not but I hope it is 1 million usd or the best is pound and hopefully is not in rupiah currency...

Well, let me wake my self up and think what I can do with 1 million ringgit. Sigh..i prefer it to become 1 million dollar..ringgit is not enough!

IF I HAVE $1 MILLION, I will:-

PRIORITY
Buy myself a house. I still prefer to have my own house rather than staying with SIL. One thing for sure is, I am not a other people-ruled person.My house my rules.

IF POSSIBLE
If i got extra money, I will open my own business. Not too small and not too big which I can run myself and at the same time.

See, my simple wishes. I guess 1 million is not enough. A house can easily be around 400K, opening a business might use up to 200K depending on what industry or area of the business and that haven't not even includes the rental of the venue, all those related bills etc etc etc and etc. Well, anyway, thanks to Jacelyn for letting me to "dream" for a while.


*************************************************

Instructions :

**Start Copy**

Proposition: If you Have $1,000,000.00…………………………

Requirements: continue above sentences

Tag Mode: 5 blogger
1st - You leave their blog and post link and add to the list below.
2nd - Let the blogger you want to tag know they been tagged by comment in their blog or etc.

What They Do With Their $1 Million

1. SYH will spend for Family.
2. Miche will give to the needy.
3. Montessorimum will keepsake
4. Lovely Mummy will spend & save
5. MummyInVain will fullyutilise
6. Babyfiona will buy house and open business

and now, i really wanted to know how all these leng chai and leng lui will do if they have so much moo-lah!

1. Huei
2. Monkey Wong
3. Lehbit
4. Kev Walkabout

8 comments:

Rabbit said...

I know you love me.

But i thought u just tagged me not long ago?!!

Uwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

babyfiona said...

[lehbit] hehehe that show that HOW I IN LOVE WITH YOU LEHBIT mah :D. See I how nice lar, Give you 1 million woh to spend

Anonymous said...

LOL! This post reminds me of the song from Barenaked Ladies called If I Had A Million Dollar. :)

KeV's wAlKAbOuT said...

finally done! If only I really have $1 million! =(

Anonymous said...

Wow, 1 million......
I give u my account no., u bank in first then I only do, can onot? :P

babyfiona said...

[zen master] lol! this is only 1 million rupiah :P

[kev walkabout] that was fast ;p. No worry, you will have it when you are ready

[monkeywong] wah! i give u chance to dream already good enough ler..i bank in 1 million rupiah to u lar, want? ;p

Huei said...

ahhh u just donated a million to me!! tenkiu!!! *huGZ* hehehhe =P

Mariuca said...

$1 million is a lot, but yeah..we just need more $$$ LOL! ;)

I've added u to my millionaire post list, pls add me too. Take a look see here.
http://mariuca.blogspot.com/2007/08/millionaire-for-day.html

Thanks and have a nice day!