Saturday, September 22, 2007

Cellular Sales

Yikes! I need to find the nearest cellular sales now or I will risk losing my mobile phone lines anytime.

I totally forgot that I have not been reloading my prepaid lines for more than 2 months. I had this bad habit when I only reload my mobile lines when I need to make calls. All these while, I only it to receives call from friends and also family members. I tend to buy the reload coupon and keep inside my purse and only will use it when I need to make calls, but I totally forgot about it.

Maybe I can get my reload online fast and hopefully my mobile network has starts doing their work yet. If not, I will need to pay another RM 50 just to reconnect my line or worst, I can not get back the same phone number if they release it to the market again.

No comments: