Thursday, September 20, 2007

My Dad Collection of Coins

My dad likes to keep rare coin. I can still remember when I am 7 or 8 years old time, my dad will bring out all his rare collection and show it to me.

I still can remember, I once asked him, why he collects all these old metal junk. Well of course at the time, I am so naive that all the so-called metal junk will make a fortune if we sell it to the investors and collectors.

I remember there are few of the coin that look so old that I think its from the 16 or 17 century. Even some of the word craved inside cannot be seen so clearly and its not understandable.

Maybe I should ask him to contact Monaco Rare Coin just to check on how much his collection worth. An experienced and knowledgeable cadre of professionals will be ready and willing to help him.

No comments: