Friday, September 21, 2007

Regency Beauty Institutes

I noticed that I complexion are getting worst and worst since I started to work five years ago on a permanent basis. With all the stress and dateline, its doing a real bad to my skin.

I went to so many beauty therapies before and what they told me are different from each other and its made me reluctant to go back to them due to the inconsistency of the information they are giving to me.

Now I am thinking to join the regency beauty institutes when I heard from my sister that her sister in-law are studying there.
As its was founded more than 50 years ago in Minneapolis, it is the fastest growing beauty school in the country.

With their reputable name, I guess, I can get myself equipped so that I can understand more on my own skin.

No comments: