Tuesday, September 11, 2007

So Tired..

I am so tired that I can just drop on the floor and died for you to see. Should anyone come near me and uses their fingers to poke me, I swear I will cut your fingers of one by one and them put in together with the crust bread and make a pizza with it or I can just eat it raw..muhahahahah! Muahahaha!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us




Image under copyright of iStockphoto


Ops! Sorry about that. My brain was not fuctioning and my fingers starts to give me notice that they will not be serving me for another 8 hours or more. So, if you notice that I type my post half way, I am sorry, Its not my fault. Its my fingers or maybe my brain. You can find fault with them if you wanted to..

Today as I reached the office, the phone was ringing and the 1st person people are looking for is ME! ME! ME! ME and ME! How I hate the phone as like I wanted to just throw it into the toilet bow and wash it away.

The day went by not as smooth as I hope for but luckily I can still steal some time and sneaked out for a filling lunch.

&@64-3459F*$$%0..oppss..$($FJJRtu#*$...aiks..how come my typing all became like that?fjHEU$*404-fmv..sigh...kfneuiUfn..I need to say sorry..feyu8774 i THINK my fingers are trying to inform wehruUEBR me that they are pretty much as tired as I am..

4 comments:

Jason Leingod said...

Everybody looking for you means u r an important person lor... but being important sometimes not good also... right? cheer up! ^^

Cometh said...

Hohohohoho, fingers misbehave... =p

Sasha Tan said...

i know how u feel...i felt like taking outmy hands, my legs and all like the mannequin and just lie down flat and dun move. damn tired

babyfiona said...

[itchitaka] You are right.. being important really is not a good thing..*sob*

[cometh] that is not misbehave, misbehave sound like Ham chu sau to me kakaka

[sasha]AGREED, I wish I can just stop moving for at least 1 hour so I can rest myself..