Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Coin Investment

When I was small, my dad used to show me lots and lots of coins from all over the world. Some of them were dated back in 16 or 17 centuries and its came in many different shapes and sizes with unique design.

At that point, I wished that when I am old enough, I can be a coin dealer when I grow up but maybe I am not patient enough and well, I did not be able to achieve this wish of mine.

Anyhow, I can still get myself close with this old time hobby and interest through Monex Deposit Company (MDC) where I can purchase silver, gold or other precious metals and coins for immediate personal delivery or arrange for convenient and safe storage at an independent bank or depository.

Unlike my dad used to collect and keep the coin for hobby wise, I keep them for future investment.

No comments: