Sunday, November 18, 2007

Cheap Moving Company

Last year, when my mom told me she bought a new house (again) I was shocked and a little bit taken aback because I know that we will need to starts looking for Cheap Moving Company. The last time when we move house was 15 years ago and the distance was around 10 kilometer away and its actually was a disaster to us because we did not do any research on the moving company and ended up to pay more than what the moving company quoted us earlier on.

This time, after such experience I went to my friend who actually introduce me to this company which is so reliable through Service Network which have a network of moving companies that go through a strict application process to ensure a quality moving company. Their process is quick and easy whereby they will be connecting the clients with the movers in the network and pre-negotiated on behalf so that the client can get up to 65% discount.

It was not a easy task to look for a reputable mover but I will definitely use them again after my first experience with them. It is really a big differences compared with 15 years ago.

No comments: