Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Executive Search Firm

I need to get professional help from executive search firm to starts looking for new executive for my company. To be honest, our company is lack of executive and due to that, there are so much of limited of what we can do.

I think I can count on A.E Feldman Associates, Inc who has maintained a high standard of service and commitment in the recruiting field since 1967. Their reputation, discretion and consistent record of successful placements have helped them to build strong and trusted relationships with all the clients and top quality candidates which benefit both of the sides of the employment equation.

Since they have been always a success in the industries, I guess its would be a great choice for me and my company to engage them to look for executive for my company and of course with their track record, I will be able to get skilled executives in by no time.

No comments: