Monday, November 12, 2007

Sorry, Linky Love Fixing

Alright, so you do not see your blog link in my Link Love List. Don't be mad 1st..I know I mentioned that I am cleaning up my Linky Love List and those I linked to them but they never linked me back, I will delete them off from my list.

Yes, Yes, I did said that but! BUT!!! for those who are so sweet, so kind, so handsome, so pretty, so young and soft and so whatever, that still have me in their linky love, please do not freak out 1st...if you did not see you blog link here, please get back to me or drop me a line, as when I changed my template, the widget cannot support and thus, all my list Hilang! Kaput! Gone with the wind. While I am typing this, I am still searching high and low for all your blog. Hopefully I did not miss out anyone..

SORRY! My Wrong.. -______-"

2 comments:

Cometh said...

Ouch, am hurt...very very hurt...

Forget all bout yours truly already...

=p

Anyway, the new layout is better i think... =p

babyfiona said...

ops! I missing yours -___-" luckily you got leave some footsteps ere..updating now..