Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Wine Rack

All these while, I heard lots of people been telling me that they like to collect different type of wines and even have a special temperature controlled room to keep the wines, but do you know that I have an old friend where I met him few years back is the only person that likes to collect Wine Rack instead.

Met him during a mutual friend gathering and from there, I get to know his hobby of collecting different types of Wine Rack. He mentioned that he first started off few years back when one of his best buddy came back to visit him together with a very unique Wine Rack and the rest was history.

He even introduced me to check out http://www.thevinestore.com/ to browse around and check out the type of different wine rack they have inside. I did checked it out and to my surprise, there are so many types of wine rack and there are so many that are so elegant and nothing you can find from other place especially their hanging wine rack. If you order from the website directly, the price would be cheaper as well.

So I guess, its would be a very good site to search for any wine rack and by the way, they ship nationwide with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. So anyone of you would like to start to collect wine rack?

No comments: