Saturday, December 8, 2007

Airline Miles Credit Cards

My hubby sister is a frequent traveler and she usually spend most of her time flying here and there to attend meeting and function for her company. Due to the frequency of the travelling period, her company actually gave her an Airline Miles Credit Cards so that she can just use the card for traveling purpose. She mentioned that with the credit card, she can earn bonus miles a d point that can be redeemable for hotel room usage, air tickets or car rental worldwide.

She was asking me to consider getting one myself and for hubby as hubby also traveling frequently so he can save more and using the point for redemption. I just checked out the CreditCardSearchEngine.com, one of the Internet’s longest running sites for online credit card comparison and made some comparison which card that will offers better deal. Anyway, still in consideration, might apply for one when I done my homework and research.


No comments: