Thursday, December 13, 2007

Beautiful Mini Calla Lilies

You all should see these beautiful mini calla lilies. So beautiful and stunning especially when you use it as hand bouquet or as arrangement for your wedding day.



I am not sure we can find it in our local market as all these while, I never see any mini calla lilies before but at FiftyFlowers.com, its comes easy and affordable as well. This website supply weddings and events with premium roses, calla lilies, rose petals, gerbera and many other flowers and greens at a very cheap price below wholesale cost because they carries a variety of bulk flowers for all occasions. FiftyFlowers.com is different from normal local florist as they ship in their supplies using overnight express so all the flowers they supply will be fresh for the next day event.

Too bad that I did not aware of this online flower supplier during my wedding, if not, I am sure will get all my flowers from them.

No comments: