Thursday, December 27, 2007

Corporate Card For Me?

Do you think I will need a Business Credit Cards as I always need to buy things for the company and always, I will need to fork out the money from my pocket first and then only claim it back from the office. I am thinking, if I request a business credit cards from my company, I can just use the card for purchase related to the company and can save the time by cutting of the time to make the claim.

I am still thinking and wondering actually, and since, CardFusion.com announced that their credit card portal has been revamped, I think I will visit them to check out the pros and cons of having the credit card with me since, I have never use any credit card before. So I guess I would relay on CardFusion.com for more information and compare the credit card available inside.

No comments: