Thursday, December 6, 2007

Danger Of handphone

Found these picture in my email few days ago and was a bit shocked to see and read what happen to the person's hand.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Its actually happen because he charged his mobile phone more than a day and according to the photos, obviously he place it too near himself. So for those who like to charge your handphone while you are sleeping, please put it far away from yourself if you do not want to end up like this.

1 comment:

LukXiuFung said...

waa..so serious... better put hp far far away when recharge O.O