Thursday, December 13, 2007

Might Change To New One!

Last week, my ex-supplier for the call center phone system called me out of the blue and asking if I am still using the one that I said I wanted to changed to. I told him I am still using that and out of curiosity, I asked him why did he ask me such question.

He told me that his company is now promoting the VoIP Call Center Phone Systems which is different from the traditional call center phone systems that require an extremely large upfront capital investment, long time to wait for installation to be done perfectly and an extreme amount of site maintenance and staffs when the call center grows. Its can be up and running within 7 business days and well of course it is more convenient which can make my life easier!

Well, can think about it and maybe can suggest this to my boss and see what he will say about it.

No comments: