Tuesday, December 4, 2007

My Laptop Is Dying..

Oh god! my laptop is going to kill himself and trying to die on me again! It will go auto shut down while I am in the middle of doing some serious thing and especially when I am in a hurry. Sigh sigh sigh!

The fan seem to be not working and now I need to get an external fan to cool it down. Hopefully its can stand until I got enough money to buy a new one and then he can retire and rest in peace without have to push himself further.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

7 comments:

CutiePrincessMummy said...

Why not let him go in peace, AMEN!
:P

babyfiona said...

cutieprincessmummy-if I let him go in piece then I will not be in peace.. -___-" No laptop to work, No laptop to blog, No money come in..then i die ler..

FL Sam said...

Possible Virus attack. Kill the virus not the notebook. :)

Jason Leingod said...

wow, ur laptop how old liao, so fast going to RIP liao? @@;

babyfiona said...

flsam = don think its virus attack as already scanned and did all sort of thing.

ichitaka - hehe, very old edy, I think got 7 years :P

KeV's wAlKAbOuT said...

eh?! My fren has the same problem as u as well!

babyfiona said...

kev's walkabout- what wrong with your frend laptop? too hot?