Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Ouch! Blister!

Ouch! I got a big blister on both my foot as the result of my new pair of beautiful high heel that I used my hard earned money to buy it during my stay in Penang. I wore it for a maximum of 3 hours and I give up! I surrender! I hang out a white flag and throw aside my new pair of heel!

That is not end of the story as now I need Blister Treatment! Both my legs are very painful with the blister poking out and god knows how I hate having blisters! But this time, I will be fewer headache since I am using ENGO® Blister Prevention Patches, a product from Tamarak Habilitation Technologies, Inc. ENGO patches are very well known for the effectiveness at preventing blisters and relieving blister pain and well, most important, it is affordable to use.

Those who would like to try, visit www.GoENGO.com, e-mail bluepatch@goengo.com or call 866-795-0057. Check out our new On the Go! Blog at http://blog.goengo.com

1 comment:

Anya said...

ouch! hope the blister goes off soon