Thursday, December 20, 2007

YAWN~~!

*YAWN* Woke up this morning at 4.30 am and rush back to Penang. Yes, I am in Penang right now but not for holiday as mentioned earlier on.

Die,I am so freaking sleepy right now as I only managed to sleep for less than 2 hours as I hit the sack at 2.30 am yesterday night as the movie, Alvin and the Chipmunk finished at 1 am and then have to wait for my SIL with her friend from German to finish their at 2.00 am and when we got back home, its already 2.15 am..sigh..*YAWN YAWN YAWN*



Feel so zombified ! And I am going to pig myself early tonight!! Hopefully hubby would not have any plan for tonight! *YAWN*

3 comments:

Horny Ang Moh said...

Wah laueh!! Looking at this pic I also open my mouth big big!! Have a nice day

pisang goreng 115,NF said...

your face SO fugly wan ar?

babyfiona said...

hor ny ang moh = hehe, that is the purpose of the pix I put it there :P. Thanks ya

pisang = that is not mine. Its yours :P