Monday, January 14, 2008

A Monday Joke-True Story.

Have you meet anyone that is so shamelessly went over to the boss there and ask to transfer him in to a room which is occupied by another fellow colleague?

Well, it not a bad thing also as the air conditioner in the room had been spoilt for quite sometimes and since it's a tad old, however we fix it, the problem will be back soon. Due to this matter, my pity fellow colleague had been working in an oven for quite some time. At least now, she got to change her sitting place work, which in front of her is a 2 hp air conditioner that is going to blew he skirt up...most probably not..

Well, the funny part happen like this.

Mr. CB = Can I sit inside the room instead of outside? I want to be alone. I am more special, I am the King, ask her to come out, let her sit outside will all the servant. I am the master!

Thus boss have to go and ask my pity fellow colleague nicely to sacrifice her room and give to the CB!

Well, not my boss fault that he is a very good person. He just can't say no. Some more to someone so CB.

And this lead to the scene of changing of workplace. My fellow colleague going out from the room and the CB goes in. When he is finally done with all the arrangement of his new room, my fellow colleague look and him and told him this.

"oh forgot to mention, your air-conditioner is not working"

You know what?

The look on his face = Priceless!!Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

2 comments:

Jason Leingod said...

haha, tai sei!

Anonymous said...

OMG THAT IS FARNEY!!!! Sh*t I'm trying to hold back my laughter b4 someone thinks I koo-koo!