Saturday, January 12, 2008

No Title Post

The street are full of people. This is the time all go out and get them self all new thing for the coming Chinese New Year festival. I can see lots of them bought so many thing until here are not enough hand to carry the shopping bags while some left the shopping complex empty handed. I am one of them. Walk the whole day but did not managed to buy anything back. All I did is spent money on food and parking.

On that day itself, I saw 2 ghost alike couple that make up them self to look like the character in the A day before Christmas. Every single people that passed by them will look back again to make sure that they did not seen a ghost instead. Well, that was what happen to me as well.
I thought that I SEE GHOST!Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Luckily it is not! Image Hosted by ImageShack.us if not I can come up with a new movie call, My Both Eye Can See Ghost!


People Mountain, people Sea!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Sorry, this picture was taken while I am eating my favorite snack outside Low Yat plaza. Saw a lot of people walking here and there but when I wanted to take picture, everyone seem to hide from the camera..

No comments: