Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Super Bowl Tickets

I hate to go through the process of queuing and rushing with other people just to get my tickets. Be it the ticket to watch concert, sport or even theater, I do not like the idea of having myself sweating like I am having my shower in front of the public.

Normally I will ask my friend or my sibling to get my the tickets but if I really got no choice and have to get it myself, I will prefer to go online to purchase the ticket. I am currently obsessed with TicketsNow because the website is very friendly and easy to maneuver. I can search for my tickets easily and just make the purchasing online.

You know what? I get to know that I can actually save $500 on a pair of super bowl tickets by simply text messaging “NFL” to 26220 which I can redeem during checkout!

No comments: