Sunday, January 6, 2008

There Goes My Weekend

My weekend pass so fast..another few hours going back to work again and have to face workload for another week accept Thursday which is a public holiday Weee! So happy ! I am thinking to take leave on Friday so that I can go and fix my Mykad for change of address and I will need to change it before the next election or not I will need to go back to Cheras to place my vote.

Well, biggest problem will be hubby as he will need to go back to Penang to cast a vote. All the way back! Problem problem! I am checking the website for Jabatan Pendaftaran Negara and am shocked to see the quality of the website..

OMG lar! the website look so amateur! Not user friendly and very confusing..until I went like this...Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Sigh..did anyone know how much is the fee just to change my address?

And, i saw this "
Phone-in applications and third-party collections are also available as added convenience to the public." from the website..

We can actually do that?? then everyone can also apply..?? including those foreigner ? how to know the authenticity of the person who is on the other side of the phone?

Sigh..I guess I just need to go there early and check out the price and que...

1 comment:

pisang goreng 115,NF said...

haiyah you know mah garment wan everything cut cost....

may be they do from book called

'design website for dummies'

ka ka ka ka ka ka ka