Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Want To Vomit Blood!

I want to vomit blood!! How not to when people who actually apply for job and when you call them for an interview, they asked you back "what position did I applied?"!!!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
This question really hit me hard! You know why? Because I am flaming hot right now!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


I don't know. I can tolerate with you when the first time, i called asking you for an interview, you were outstation, second time call and you asked me back what is the position that you applying??? huh!! Are you nut or ku ku? I don't who will actually going to hire you for your kind of attitude, Oh man! Now the people are really sucks!

1 comment:

Jason Leingod said...

cool down, cool down...! then better not give him the job, who would want an employee like that?