Monday, January 7, 2008

www.beautyJobs.com

Wow! Finally I found a place whereby I can reach out to database for the beauty industry! I been searching high and low for all the contact all these while, one by one due to there is no website that provide information on beauty job, salon, spa or cosmetology but with www.beautyjobs.com, I can now have a complete list for my reference.

Not only I can have the contact details of all the related companies, in www.beautyjobs.com, job seeker can also look for more opportunities and, employers can also seek for applicant easily without need to advertise at newspaper or other form of advertisement.

For more information on BeautyJobs, visit www.beautyjobs.com or you can contact Stacey Cunningham, the Vice President of Regency Beauty Institute at 763-592-7040.

No comments: