Saturday, February 23, 2008

Cute Bike

I saw this cute bike on the road a while ago on the way to Summit USJ to catch up with the movie Vantage Point. Cute or not? I wonder if its came together with the roof or it is special made by the owner since nowadays people tend to know how to DIY on all thing.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

So, anyone know how much does it cost if it came together in a set? I never seen such bikes on sales before. Not in our country of course. If I can get my hand on one, it will be great! No need to buy a car and no need to pay for road tax.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

er..but I got a problem....I do not have a bike license ..

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

1 comment:

Johnny Ong said...

there's a similar bike parked at my condo compound. will go near it to take a pic and check who's the manufacturer.