Sunday, February 17, 2008

A Gift From My Late Grand Father

I used to have a pocket watch before when I am at a younger age. It is actually a gift from my late grand father when I am around 5 years old as a birthday gift. Eventhough I am just 5 years old at that time, I still can remember how it's look like and what is the colour of it. The pocket watch look more like the old version of the one that we see in the Movie of The Golden Compas. Until today, I still keeping it as whenever I see the pocket watch, it will remind me of my late grand father but too bad that it is not working anymore but still, it will remain as a collection forever with me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well..at lease u hav a chance to see him and got something to remain ya off him..i never got that chance :(

thats really sweet how you keep it till today *wink*