Wednesday, February 20, 2008

No Queuing

With Premium Seat USA around, I will have no problem at all to obtain and buy the tickets for my favorite concerts, sport and theater event! Normally, I will need to go all the way to the venue or asking someone that can help me to get the ticket but usually will end up with nothing at all as the tickets are selling like hot cakes which leave me with such disappointment. There is one time when I try to get my hand on the Miami Heat Tickets but like usual, I went for the queue and at the same time, I ask my friend to check it online with Premium Seat USA, guess what? I got it but of course not through the queuing but through my friend buying online for me!

So I guess, next time, no queuing for me as I will just stay back at my comfy couch and buy from there.

No comments: