Friday, March 14, 2008

Hope On New Government

With the new government coming up, I hope that the mortgage market will show some mercy on us and try to help us all. All these years while under the supremacy of BN, we the people will need to suffer as the mortgage rate went up and never goes down until the extend that whenever I hear the word Mortgage, I will have terrible headache or even migraine!

It's not fun at all when you have to pay up your mortgage loan every month even though you do not have much money inside your bank account and then at the same time, have to pay for car loan, some insurance policies, daily expenses and so forth. If you are lucky enough, you will have yourself slapped with some summonses by the government as well. Well, I guess money will never be enough! What I hope now is all depending on the new government. Hopefully this time, we the Malaysian made the right choice!

No comments: