Friday, March 7, 2008

I Will Be Back!

Google had just finished updating the Page Rank and well, I noticed that a lot of blogger were affected by this time smacked down. Of course I am one of them and my another blog had been slapped with an extra large chicken egg. First was my this blog and now, my second blog. I wonder when the Google will stop slapping the blogger and just leave us alone.

I understand that they feel threaten that more and more paid post programme are mushrooming and this of course will effect their advertisement programme, Adsense as well but how can the blogger actually survived with earning can be as little as o.oo cents per day? No way I am going to stop building up new blogs and playing around with paid post programme unless Adsense can really proved that it can at least pay a minimum of 10.00 per day.

Well, here I am again, with another few blogs coming up which of course this time, I am not going to let Google know where and which is my new blogs. I will be back! If you don't kill me, I will be back for sure!


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: