Friday, March 14, 2008

Medtronic Lawsuit

I do hope that my country's Defibrillator patients can actually contact Medtronic Lawsuit to get some advise on their problem. I heard that the Judicial Panel on Multi District Litigation at Uniondale, NY announced that they are transferring all the Medtronic Sprint Fidelis cases filed to Judge Richard Kyle in Minnesota but at my place here, nothing has been done at all.

I am pretty sure my government here will not going to do anything at all about the patient who suffered from the defibrillator leads. Well, hopefully after the government reform, some of the top people will be nice enough to take a look of them and voice out something so that they can at least do something to help the patients like getting in contact with Mark & Associates, P.C. a leading personal injury and products liability law.

No comments: