Thursday, March 13, 2008

My Idiot Box


I missed my idiot box.. really I do! It's been few months since the last time I watch anything on the stupid box. Even a booster is not helping either. I guess it is because of the Astro. They have those big satellite that eventually taken up all the frequency as what people said how to fight with them when they have such big weapon? Thus what I can do is I can only watch drama or movie on my laptop. Every now and then when other people were talking about this or that drama that are now showing on the stupid box, I can only shy myself away as I do not know what is actually happening or even showing.

Maybe I can just go and subscribe Astro?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah,probably you should get yourself Astro..:) then it will no longer be 'stupid box'..