Saturday, April 12, 2008

Acne Treatment

I been having acne since young and until now, I still having some volcano popping out especially on important days like dinners and meetings. Argh, how I hate that kind of feeling when some alienated object grow on my face and make my face look like a tomato but look uglier than a rotten tomato! I had tried so many different brands and remedies to treat my acne but yet showing any sign of getting better and every now and then, I ended up with inflamed skin due to my sensitive skin.

This will be my last resort with natural acne treatment. Hopefully I can see the different after a month or two but my friend who introduced this remedy to me told me that she needs only a few weeks for her skin to clear up. Well, hope its work for me as well!

No comments: