Saturday, April 5, 2008

Another Request

Do you still remember I mentioned before that my little naughty nephew said he wanted to have a baseball glove before ended up that I did bought him one from http://www.kidsportsinc.com and guess what, he was really happy when I passed the glove to him.

Guess what, the other day, when I went to visit him, he shyly run over to me and whispered to me that he wanted the whole set which come with Pitchback Trainer. Wuah! He really knows what to ask. Luckily I know where to get Baseball Equipment with cheaper price tag and also affordable, if not I will sure end up broke every single time, I visit my nephew.

So, if you are looking for baseball equipment and at the same time do not want to spend so much, you can always check out http://www.kidsportsinc.com, this is really a good site if you are looking for present and gift for young boy.

Not to mention, I did save a lot of money and also free from the hassle to go around at shopping malls just to look for the equipment that my nephew requested. Now way I am going to spend my time at the shopping center just for that! I rather spend my time at my comfy home, surf through the net and with a few licks of the mouse, pay the money online and paid a ground shipping fee and they will send it right to my door steps!

No comments: