Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Auto Recycling at MidWest Auto

My car maintenance service will due in 2 weeks time. This time, I will need to fork out a large sum of money as my sort of "new" car already reach the mark of 20,000 kilometers. The previous time, the foreman at the service center already told me to self prepared as I might need to fork put around RM 400.00 just for the next service. Guess, this month I will not be able to do my shopping spree for clothing. Well, theres goes my hard earned money!

For those who looking for affordable and nice auto restoration, you might want to visit midwest auto recycling as you can find plenty of used engines and transmissions that you can save a few more bucks. All the engines or transmissions that are sold at midwest auto recycling are tested, inspected before sending out so that you will be save from spending more fixing your car. By the way, no worry for the warranty as well as they provides warranty for nationwide!

No comments: