Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Torturing Moments...

Argh! It is not fun to wait and wait and wait for the next episode of the drama I am chasing right now. I been sitting and stuck in front of my laptop for few hours just to wait for the link to come out for me to down it right away and watch it!!

But, until now, at this moment, the link is still not yet there and I am desperate wanted to know what will happen to the main actor in the next episode! Sigh! What a torturing time for me. I think not only me who are waiting eagerly for it to come out. For all the viewer of Catch Me Now, welcome to my world, the waiting eagerly for it world!


Photobucket

3 comments:

DebbieDana said...

thanks for the visit have a great day .

would u like to xlinks?

Jason Leingod said...

wah, u so gila drama leh.... lol

Mummy In Vain said...

u r really series addict! gam gang cheong !!