Friday, June 27, 2008

Book Worm

I am a book worm since young and whenever I have a new book, I will tend to spend my time laying on the bed with the new book and will stay on the bed until I finished up the whole book which will normally takes me about an hour or so depending on the thickness of it. What I can tell you is that I am an addict to book; magazine and any printed material that I find it interest me.

But that was 10 or 20 years ago, nowadays, I tend to browse online looking for online version of interesting articles, novel and even fiction story in pdf file. As you know, nowadays it is not easy to earn the money. Everything seem to be so expensive that a hard copy of book will cost around 10 bucks and can goes up to 100 bucks dependable on the quality, the author and as well as the publication. Hence, pdf is the only way for me as there is no library around my place as well!


There is this health pdf copy concerning all about health information. You can check on everything on health related matters such as allergy, cancer, malnutrition, women's health and many more. It's just like a online library which you do not need to waste any single of your petrol to drive all the way to the bookstore and even library to get hold of it. Just download and use it for free! Talking about hassle free!

1 comment:

tulipspeaks said...

thanks for the link. i'm sure it would be beneficial to my readers as well! :)

btwn, im blogrolling u if u don't mind.

cheers!


ammu.