Sunday, June 29, 2008

Hate Monday!

Times really fly! Mine flew away like nobody business and yes, tomorrow is another day again but the bad news is that tomorrow is a Monday. The most hate by all the people day!

Gosh, I hate Monday, I hate that I have to wake up early in the morning and I hate to go back to the office. I hate that I need to face all the peoples that I do not like to see and I hate that I will need to pick up the phone that just do not want to stop. I hate that I need to finish up the things on my tables and I just hate to even think tomorrow is a Monday!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

So do you hate Monday?

By the way, I hate that some of the office light fixtures need to be repair and the electrician will be going over to the office tomorrow and fix it which mean, I will need to keep my eyes on them Oh how I hate Monday!

No comments: