Thursday, June 5, 2008

My PPP Account Hacked???

Oh My God! I can not login into my PPP postie account!! What happen to it? I even tried the forget password option and no, none of my email addresses are valid to reset the password!!! What happen? what happen??

I am so happy this morning before I came to work as I managed to grabbed an opportunity since 2 weeks ago of nothing for me and I thought that I can do it right after I reach office but I CANNOT LOGIN!! WHY? WHY? WHY? There goes my money and what the biggest problem here is that I still have some fund pending inside there which scheduled for payment in next few days. Will all of it gone with the wind?? ( I am thinking of the possibility of my account being hacked) It is possible?? Sigh sigh sigh!!!

I had already sent them a ticket and hope that they will revert to me SOONEST POSSIBLE!!!

No comments: