Saturday, July 5, 2008

To Get Or Not To Get

Yesterday I saw this new Canon Powershot camera that cost around 1.5K and now I am thinking should I be getting it or wait until next month or so to get it.

I think maybe next month since I just used up the money to pay for the car insurance. I may need to keep a little cash for back up just in case of emergency or anything coming up this month.

Hopefully I can get the camera next month. Hopefully!

No comments: