Friday, July 25, 2008

WaMu Checking Account

Normally to open checking accounts , we will required to pay a certain amount of fees as the service charge as well as for the check book and the account it self but I recently found out that with WaMu checkin account, these fees are all exempted! Means no fees at all and yet with their Platinum Checking, you will be paid a certain interest and comes with free bank checks and money orders as well as free Identity Theft services too! Talking about good, what else can you ask for?


I am not sure about you but I am extremely happy with such account since I own a home businesses, with low capital and low profit, but yet I uses lot of check, a few cents a piece will be a big burden to me. Just imagine a check book cost a few bucks. One more thing about this WaMu checking account is that, I can actually access my money with their Debit Mastercard® and thousands of their WaMu's ATMs for free! Guess what? I like the word being used here "FREE"!

So anyone want an account with WaMU? Check out yourself at their website at http://www.wamu.com/personal/default.asp.

No comments: