Sunday, August 10, 2008

Baby Products

I and my sister went to buy some baby products for my niece today since that she been imprisoned for a month long after her delivery. Finally she is able to get out from the house when her mom in law helps her out taking care of her baby. Jest imagine she been inside the house for the whole month without going anywhere and no shopping at all.

For me, I definitely can not stand being inside the house for a month long and without any shopping at all! I will 100% checking out the Lilaguide.com which is the first hub for real parent reviews on local baby stores, gear and services. With their listing of more than 32,000 and over 12,000 reviews, I will not be so boring at all when I need to stay in the house during my confinement time. Well, since I can not go out and shop, I can always log into Lilaguide and check out all the baby's products available online!

No comments: