Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The QuickCenter™

I like this! I am really going to love this centering clay as I always have the art sense inside me. I don't know but I like all those Do it yourself kind of things. I even made my own greeting cards, flower pots, lantern, paper dolls, soft toys and lots more even I am a kid. I remember when I was just 13 years old, still in high school year, our art class teacher introduce a new things for our art class. He introduced ceramic pottery making to us! I must tell you that he is an expert in teaching clay as well as teaching wheel throwing. Remember the Ghost movie many years ago, well, that drama was a big hit when I was 13 years old and of course, because of the movie, my teacher decided that he should teach us to make pottery! LOL!

Even though the process of the making was really a hard time, we ended up with happy with the result which of course a failure to the eyes of my teacher, but we have lots of fun and of course, the time we spent with our classmate, it is the best thing we learned in the art class.

Anyway, things changed! Now with revolutionary system by The QuickCenter™, now everyone can make pottery without much trouble!

No comments: