Friday, August 8, 2008

Wedding Ideas

Anyone have any good Wedding Ideas? I am actually thinking of what to buy for my this friend for her coming wedding in less than half a year. I do not want to buy back the same thing every time one of my friend get married. I want something special and personal since she is one of my good friend when we are still in high school time.

I might be chcking out at WeddingChannel.com as a blogger friend recommend me to try checking if I will find anything there that will help me or not. She told me that this website has the most comprehensive information, details and even tools to help the brides and grooms go through their wedding and yes, of course, gift as well for them.

Anyway, I just wanted to have another set of ideas just in case! Maybe I can have more choices?

No comments: