Friday, September 5, 2008

2 Funerals & No Wedding

4 Weddings and a Funeral. Sound familiar? Well of course, this is the movie that was nominated for 2 Oscars, 23 wins and 14 other nominations.

Well, my case was different. I remember when I get married the time, mine version was called as the 1 wedding and 2 funerals. My wedding and the funeral of both side of my grand mothers. That was 2 years ago and this year, no wedding but 2 funeral of both side of my mom's and my husband's mom brother within the same week. An awful and tiring week I had.

2 years ago, I am lucky and unlucky to skip the funerals but this time, I have to experienced the feeling of losing someone that is related to you even though I am not close to them, but still, when you see with your own eyes all the relatives was crying and screaming when the body was sent to the burning area, the feeling was indescribable.

Hope both of them Rest In Peace.

2 comments:

pisang goreng 115,NF said...

psst ...
if you kanot cry just put eye=mo into your eye....

it work...

babyfiona said...

u so jahat lar!!