Friday, September 12, 2008

Biker's Site

I like cycling, for leisure of course but since I am getting old, it is hard for me when I need to cycle up to the hill. I will normally end up walking with the bicycle all the way up or the worst case scenario, lay on the side of the road. Thus, I ditched the hobby.

What I am thinking right now is to get myself a bike license so that I will not need to waste my own energy and cycle. But too bad that, it was not an easy task to do since nowadays the rules and regulations changes a lot with tighter and more strict compare with 10 years ago.

Anyway, once in a while, I like to check out sites that related to bike and I found this Biker Chat where it is a site for all the biker sharing their thought and chatting up. You can also enjoy webcaming with them and by the way, this is a `100% free membership site.

No comments: