Thursday, September 18, 2008

Lots To Do..

Finally I managed to somehow get my hand on Wall.E but yet to watch it. I am waiting for this weekend and watch it together with hubby but then again, I will be following him back to Penang tomorrow night by driving which will going to waste at least 3 hours of my time. I can use the time to watch Wall.E actually.

I might be bringing my laptop back to Penang so that I can finish up all the pending assignment but I doubt that I will be able to finish all since, I will have no time sitting in front of the laptop. I already know what are all the plans when we reached Penang.

Well, let see what will going to happen. I might finish up all my assignment by tomorrow evening if I managed to steal 5 or 10 minutes from my lunch time to catch up with the assignment. Well wish me luck!

No comments: